PDA

View Full Version : Picked it up yesterday....JD 950

ramcat
04-04-2010, 11:46 AM
this thing seems like it will be a beast! The controls are very responsive and my dad even did a wheelie :dizzy: Im loving the parking brake and the other comforts like the cushy seat. We already started fabricating our own dethatcher for it haha....cant wait to get going....if anyone has any ideas for mounting the dethatcher while the weight kit for the bagger is in place let me know!

seven brothers lawncare
04-04-2010, 12:01 PM
just had jrco rack put on ...they had to cut the frame bar to fit....works awsome....and it is a beast....

rcslawncare
04-04-2010, 07:06 PM
this thing seems like it will be a beast! The controls are very responsive and my dad even did a wheelie :dizzy: Im loving the parking brake and the other comforts like the cushy seat. We already started fabricating our own dethatcher for it haha....cant wait to get going....if anyone has any ideas for mounting the dethatcher while the weight kit for the bagger is in place let me know!

Probably not the best way to "break" it in, but should have good luck! My 900 is awesome. I think your own your own imagination on the fab job though!!