PDA

View Full Version : Husky hand held blower

zak406
04-06-2010, 02:02 AM
Hey guys I hope you guys are all doing well.... I come today to ask a question about a handheld blower. Right now i have a stihl bp blower, it is great for landscaping job cleanups, spring, and fall cleanups. However it can be cumbersome to use and to haul around especially just to clear off side walks. I am looking for a handheld blower, since I am only using it on small mowing jobs I dont really care if its commercial, not to mention at this time I cant afford a commercial hand held.. I have been looking at the husky 125b, I was curious if anybody can give me and honest opinion on it, if so that would be great.. Have a good night everybody thanks alot....*trucewhiteflag*:usflag:

Alan0354
04-06-2010, 04:36 AM
Hey guys I hope you guys are all doing well.... I come today to ask a question about a handheld blower. Right now i have a stihl bp blower, it is great for landscaping job cleanups, spring, and fall cleanups. However it can be cumbersome to use and to haul around especially just to clear off side walks. I am looking for a handheld blower, since I am only using it on small mowing jobs I dont really care if its commercial, not to mention at this time I cant afford a commercial hand held.. I have been looking at the husky 125b, I was curious if anybody can give me and honest opinion on it, if so that would be great.. Have a good night everybody thanks alot....*trucewhiteflag*:usflag:

It is a good blower, it is very strong because it is 28cc and I have seen it for $149. It is commercial enough of a blower. I would get it over the Echo 265.

Golfpro21
04-06-2010, 08:44 AM
the 125bvx is a great blower.....never given me problems........small enough to easily manouver around.....also has vacuum option which is ok.....pain changing the fittings to go from blow/vac and the bag for vac is a real pain......but it is sometimes nice to have the option.....can suck up leaves in places you don't wanna keep bending over and picking up......but it gets heavy with the bag on.

I have one and am happy with it, so I would recommend it....also my dealer is fantastic so I swear by Husky products

zak406
04-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Great to hear, thanks for the information guys. Anybody else have an opionon on this blower??

castlerockmo
04-06-2010, 10:24 AM
I have had two of them. My latest one just quit the other day. It had about 200 hrs on it. Its only rated for 50 hours, so don't get it and expect it to last long. I also left mine in the rain for a year. I would think twice about buying one again, I love all things Husqvarna. But my dealer gave me a heck of a deal on a commercial shindaiwa handheld for 125.00
Posted via Mobile Device

zak406
04-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the answes guys... Anybody esle??
+

intimidator782
04-06-2010, 01:56 PM
I have also been interested in this blower for light blowing. Its a Husqvarna which i like as i have never had a problem with them. I have a 150BT for bigger stuff and i love it. But i would also like a handheld to be able to get hedge clippings up easily with the vac.

zak406
04-06-2010, 05:45 PM
Hey guys i got a chance to get out and look at some hand held blowers.... From what i saw i no longer want the husky.... I was not impressed by what i saw on the build qualiy.. I now think im looking at the echo 251 does anybody have and opinion on it??