PDA

View Full Version : B7500

T. Matthews
06-27-2002, 08:24 AM
Hi everyone,

I have a Kubota b7500 it's a nice tractor. I put in rear acc. lights and I bought another hazord switch to work them i mounted it right on the dash and it looks factory. The problem i'm having now is a cup holder I can't figure where to put one, Any ideas?

thanks

T. Matthews

stslawncare
06-28-2002, 01:34 AM
not familier with that model but i know a comon place is in the fender, make a big whole and slide the holder in it. u got any pics?

micromike
06-29-2002, 01:26 AM
Go to a sign shop and purchase some magnetic sign material. Glue it to the bottom of your insulated cup and you can put it almost anywhere you want on the tractor. That's what I did and it works great!

Mike

Gordon
07-25-2002, 11:03 AM
Another idea is tear an old computer hard drive apart and get the magnets out of it then glue them to the bottom of the cup. Use some wetsuit material around the magnets so they don't scratch the paint.

But if you find the need for some stronger magnets you could try here---Superstrong magnets (http://www.wondermagnet.com/dev/main.shtml)--- On that website you will find pictures of a tractor cup in use. Here is a picture of the bottom of the cup from the above website. http://www.fieldlines.com/other/images/ChalkleyCup.jpg

Guess it goes without saying your pretty much beat if you have a Newholland with plastic fenders. Unless you glue some steel under the fender so the cup will work.:D

Gordon

LAWNGODFATHER
08-09-2002, 03:33 PM
Gordon love the cup, I have several.

I love still having ice after 6 hours in the heat!!!!!!

Gordon
08-18-2002, 10:04 PM
I don't leave home without it! But I have forgot to get it off the tractor after loading up on the trailer. I usually figure it out when I reach out to get a drink in the truck and there is nothing there. Do a quick pull over, hop up on the trailer and the cup is still there.

So not only is it great for holding ice the magnetic cup is also saved me a few bucks by not loosing them either. I have wondered what other drivers have thought when they saw my big cup holding fast to my tractor fender going 50mph down the road.:D

Heck this cup could hold a thread of it's own.

Gordon