PDA

View Full Version : Dimension 13-2-5 for lawns or beds?

SKresse
04-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Hi, I went to the local Lesco dealer and asked them for pre-emergent and they gave me Dimension 13-2-5. I am looking to use this on my mulch beds before I lay the new mulch down to prevent weed growth. Is this the correct application of this? By reading the bag it seems like it is used for spreading on the lawn and not mulch beds. If this is not used for beds than what should I get for pre emergent in my beds? Thanks!!!

CHARLES CUE
04-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Hi, I went to the local Lesco dealer and asked them for pre-emergent and they gave me Dimension 13-2-5. I am looking to use this on my mulch beds before I lay the new mulch down to prevent weed growth. Is this the correct application of this? By reading the bag it seems like it is used for spreading on the lawn and not mulch beds. If this is not used for beds than what should I get for pre emergent in my beds? Thanks!!!

Dimension is mostly a pre-emergent for grassy weeds and some broadleaf weeds Yea what you got is lawn fert You would be better off with some thing like snapshot for flower beds it is in the PRILL form and can be spread
Charles Cue