PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a lighting contractor in Scottsdale...

Tim R.
04-09-2010, 07:12 AM
Hi guys,

I am looking for a reputable contractor who works in the NW area of Scottsdale, AZ. I have a client I installed lighting for this last summer who is moving out there sometime this spring/summer. He is having me pack up his lights and transformer and wants to reinstall them in AZ. Unique products and I force transformer. Additional or even different lights may be needed depending on the home in AZ but thought I would see if anyone here is interested in the job.

Terradek
04-09-2010, 09:36 AM
Tim,
I have several customers in the Scottsdale Area who might be interested in this project...send me your contact info. so that I can put you in contact with them.

Alan B
04-10-2010, 09:38 AM
Hi guys,

I am looking for a reputable contractor who works in the NW area of Scottsdale, AZ. I have a client I installed lighting for this last summer who is moving out there sometime this spring/summer. He is having me pack up his lights and transformer and wants to reinstall them in AZ. Unique products and I force transformer. Additional or even different lights may be needed depending on the home in AZ but thought I would see if anyone here is interested in the job.

Tim,

Try Steve at lettherebeelight (screen name here). He also owns Brilliance LED (sponsor advertiser here). Mainly (or used to install a lot of Nightscaping), long time quality pro, located in Scottsdale, Lawnsite member.

(Tim ps in the middle of a TLG film shoot)

Alan

Tim R.
04-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Tim,

Try Steve at lettherebeelight (screen name here). He also owns Brilliance LED (sponsor advertiser here). Mainly (or used to install a lot of Nightscaping), long time quality pro, located in Scottsdale, Lawnsite member.

(Tim ps in the middle of a TLG film shoot)

Alan

Thanks Alan, I thought about him but wasn't sure. Thanks for the tip. Have fun with the film shoot. I am anxious to see the outcome of it.

Mission Landscaping
04-11-2010, 12:43 AM
Hi Tim, We are a lic, bonded, etc contractor based in scottsdale. We are a construction based company and would be happy to talk with your homeowner about his needs. Let me know if I can get you some more info.