PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Permagreen Magnum

Scarlawnturf
04-09-2010, 05:40 PM
My John Deere Landscapes (Lesco) has a 2009 Magnum in their store. They said it could be had for $6500. It has about .5 hrs on it. I have been thinking about upgrading, but I currently use a Cub Cadet HPS, because I do mostly granular and it does a great job. I use my compact New Holland tractor with a 3 point spray rig for spraying larger properties. I have a small business that has been growing , but I don't want to grow too much. (I'm retired) Without turning this into a Z spray/ T3000/ Permageen dispute, is this a decent price for a new machine that would replace my HPS but give me spray capability?

indyturf
04-09-2010, 09:11 PM
That's about $500 off the price from last year, I would offer them 6K. with the new Triumph out now it makes the Magnum an older model. As far as the PG doing the job I think you would be pleased. I had 2 Magnums but prefer the older Centri's. last week we did a 16 acre condo account with 79 units in 4.5 hrs using 2 PG's. and I use them on everything from 3k lawns to the condo's and everything in between.

jbturf
04-09-2010, 09:22 PM
agree, negotiate a little

i just got a new pg triump 6860.-

Scarlawnturf
04-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the replies.

corbster
04-10-2010, 10:21 PM
My John Deere Landscapes (Lesco) has a 2009 Magnum in their store. They said it could be had for $6500. It has about .5 hrs on it. I have been thinking about upgrading, but I currently use a Cub Cadet HPS, because I do mostly granular and it does a great job. I use my compact New Holland tractor with a 3 point spray rig for spraying larger properties. I have a small business that has been growing , but I don't want to grow too much. (I'm retired) Without turning this into a Z spray/ T3000/ Permageen dispute, is this a decent price for a new machine that would replace my HPS but give me spray capability?

I was at my JDL today and they have the 2010 PG Triumph for 7200.00 I said I'll give you 7 for it they said did you drive your truck !