PDA

View Full Version : Barking nuisance fee?

FLAhaulboy
04-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Go ahead and laugh! I trimmed bushes in a backyard today. At the home next door bordering this property with a (6 ft) picket ear fence, the neighbor's collie type sheep dog barked like crazy (at me) for a good solid hour. I assume the pet owner went off and left his dog outside to destroy the tranquility of a nice peaceful neighborhood.

This seems to be common place everywhere around here...go to work, leave your bored mutt outside to bark at every noise it hears! I recently spend all day in a client's backyard working, one of them small little mutts was left outside and this dog barked at me ALL the freakin day long. About drove me crazy :hammerhead:

So, I'm thinking about charging a nuisance fee because it is nerve racking. Could call the cops but the dog's idiot owner is off at work who knows where.

Anybody have this similar problem? Your solution? Thanks.

STIHL GUY
04-09-2010, 10:19 PM
yeah i just put on my music worktunes to drown out the noise

Daily Lawn/Landscape
04-09-2010, 10:26 PM
all i can say is Pepper Spray!

James

cozymonkey
04-10-2010, 07:14 PM
ipod or mp3 player

Southern Elegance
04-11-2010, 01:01 AM
oops i acidently spilled some antifreeze

W.L.M.
04-11-2010, 08:25 AM
Bring some dog cookies and tabasco sauce :angry:

petroskie
04-13-2010, 05:34 PM
one of those bones that takes days to eat

beegreenlandcare
04-13-2010, 07:01 PM
Man, you guys are harse! Killing a poor little doggy just b/c they bark at you!:rolleyes:
little yappers drive me nutz too. Just ignore 'em. You'll never get away w/ a nuisance fee unless you just pad your time for xtra $$$$ But, that would be dishonest:laugh:

Jb3NH
04-13-2010, 09:30 PM
I love dogs. throw'em a pigs ear and work that into your estimate, otherwise turn up the tunes and do yer jobe.