PDA

View Full Version : A b t

worx
04-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Can anyone get to their website? I have tried on several occasions, but can't get it to come up. Are they still with us........

S&MLL
04-13-2010, 11:02 PM
abtwireless.com doesnt seem to work for me.... Is that their web addy?

As far as i know they are still up and running. Spoke with them last week.

1 (866) 966-9473

worx
04-14-2010, 09:29 AM
abtwireless.com doesnt seem to work for me.... Is that their web addy?

As far as i know they are still up and running. Spoke with them last week.

1 (866) 966-9473

Thats odd. When I google ABT or type in the web address I get a server error message saying the server is down. It has been this way for 2 days now am I the only one this is happening to? Maybe I have been BANNED......

Terradek
04-14-2010, 10:22 AM
Steve, you have not been banned just temporarily suspended (jk)...I spoke to both Greg and Chuck yesterday afternoon and all is well at ABT. I left a message for Greg this morning to check his Site status due to your comments here...I am sure someone will get working on this as soon as they wake up in Ca. Drop me a line if you need info or ABT product.

worx
04-14-2010, 10:25 AM
Thanks Gerry, I should have known to go to you first. Have you noticed half the day is gone when the west coast finally decides to get up and move around:laugh::laugh:

So if no one else is having trouble, does it make since for it to be my computer??????? I am not having trouble with anything else.

Gregabt
04-14-2010, 02:17 PM
I want to assure everyone that ABT is alive and well. We had a temporary website server issue that has been resolved. If you have any questions on our product please give us a call.

We have had tremendous response to our new "Sunset" and "MotionControl" products and would like to thank everyone for their continued support.

Thanks
Greg

worx
04-14-2010, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the update Greg.