PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Fert

clallen03
04-13-2010, 08:30 PM
Has anyone ever heard of or used Signature Fertilizer. I have a guy trying to sell this product and he has really been pushing how great this product it is. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of it or used it.

I will be buying a pallet to try for this season if I get good feed back. What do you guys normally expect to pay for a pallet of 30% slow release?

Thanks for your help.

americanlawn
04-13-2010, 08:47 PM
Signature fertilizer is high quality, so no worries. We used it for years with excellent results. Our UAP rep sold it to us, but UAP recently changed it's name to Agrium. We still have the same rep, and he has never let us down. Bottom line: Signature fert is as good as anything else. You will be happy IMO. :usflag::canadaflag:

Shegardi
04-13-2010, 08:53 PM
I use it alot, have been very happy with all of their ferts

lush&green
04-13-2010, 08:55 PM
We have used it for the last 10yrs. Nothing wrong with it. Its even better now that Agrium owns it. XCU and a smooth product to apply..

Young Bros
04-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Signitare takes up most of the pallets in our shop. We get the xcu with Fe and Prospect plus. Good stuff at good price.

clallen03
04-14-2010, 07:55 AM
Thanks a bunch for all the feed back.

EquityGreen
04-14-2010, 07:58 AM
I've had very good luck with Signature as well. Spreads smooth, last awhile, and pricing is decent too. Thanks again Larry!

Derek's Lawn Care
11-21-2010, 12:11 AM
Does signature have all kinds of ferts like for every app ex: crab prev, starter, winterizer, grub control etc or just a few certain ones? Ive been searching everywhere and can only find like ten granulars that they have but I can't find where to get this stuff, any help is appreciated thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

CHARLES CUE
11-21-2010, 05:52 PM
Does signature have all kinds of ferts like for every app ex: crab prev, starter, winterizer, grub control etc or just a few certain ones? Ive been searching everywhere and can only find like ten granulars that they have but I can't find where to get this stuff, any help is appreciated thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes they make it with pre and others. They don't have a good web site. but Click on the icon above and get a phone number and call them. They are a sponcer

Agurim Advanced Tech

Charles Cue

grassman177
11-21-2010, 05:55 PM
i used it for about 4 years i think, it is good and was very clean then, as it is better prills and strained better i believe. either way, good stuff.

Young Bros
11-22-2010, 01:36 PM
They have a lot of options. Great company.

quiet
11-22-2010, 09:20 PM
I'll agree. The Signature line is a reputable line of fertilizers. Top quality stuff.

But UAP, then Verdicon, then UHS, then CPS, and now Agrium has been somewhat difficult for me to deal with through all their changeovers.

rockycrab
11-22-2010, 09:25 PM
I'll agree. The Signature line is a reputable line of fertilizers. Top quality stuff.

But UAP, then Verdicon, then UHS, then CPS, and now Agrium has been somewhat difficult for me to deal with through all their changeovers.

Yep it has been an insane series of transitions.
I also have no end of trouble keeping the billing straight. Constantly getting billed for the same thing on multiple invoices and then spending hours between several states ironing things out.
Well, that was last year.... Simplot doesn't have those issues and have been getting my business.