PDA

View Full Version : Small Trailer Rental

lawnstriper23
04-14-2010, 01:17 PM
I am in desperate need of a trailer for this Saturday. I am transferring my JD Z225 mower up to Columbus. I rented a trailer from Uhaul a few weekends ago and 500 feet down the road the lights stopped working. So because of that I will never rent from Uhaul again as they rent death traps and I won't risk my life or anybody else's.
I am looking to possibly rent a trailer at least 4'x6' in dimensions. I reallly would love to purchase a trailer, but that is not going to happen by this weekend.
Anybody around Cleveland that can help me out?

Pretty please with sugar on top :)

M & MD Lawn
04-14-2010, 01:23 PM
I am in desperate need of a trailer for this Saturday. I am transferring my JD Z225 mower up to Columbus. I rented a trailer from Uhaul a few weekends ago and 500 feet down the road the lights stopped working. So because of that I will never rent from Uhaul again as they rent death traps and I won't risk my life or anybody else's.
I am looking to possibly rent a trailer at least 4'x6' in dimensions. I reallly would love to purchase a trailer, but that is not going to happen by this weekend.
Anybody around Cleveland that can help me out?

Pretty please with sugar on top :)

If i was closer i would help ya out, but I would say try nations rent, i dont remember if they rent that small or not.

lawnstriper23
04-16-2010, 08:36 AM
Thanks anyways guys, I convinced the wife to let me purchase a new 5x8 trailer. Going to pick it up in about an hour. I am also taking delivery of my 2010 Hustler Sport later today. Life is good :cool2: