PDA

View Full Version : Our Z-Spray Blower Holder

Service 1st Lawn Care
04-14-2010, 02:53 PM
This is our blower holder simple yes and works great, yes you still have to get off the machine to use it but we can all use exercise. Some of you will say you lose the fertilizer tray yes you do but I think 200 Lbs. of fert at a time is plenty,when you have 5 or 6 properties in a row, no need to go back to the truck. Can put the invoices and flags in the tray with the blower.

SeedPro
04-14-2010, 04:50 PM
I put one of my Stihl BG 85's in the fert tray and point it down and hold it in place with a bungy cord for commercial jobs where I need to do extensive cleanup.

I have it pointing out the side and down and with the lock on full all I have to do is drive and blow.

For resis I just load the ZMax and grab the blower as I go to the door with my leave behind stuff.

Is that a LT Rich Aerator you have?

americanlawn
04-14-2010, 09:35 PM
I like it. Nice job Service 1st. I might have to steal your idea. Thanks. :usflag:

a plus bob
04-14-2010, 10:20 PM
Nice that looks like a Turfco factory option :p No it really looks good Hows rd 1 going? I start rd 2 next week!

grassman177
04-14-2010, 11:23 PM
bob, you crack me up dude. funny .

i would think that blower gets rattled around alot and does not run well after a bit, but that is my concern. it always seems the two cycle equipment that is allowed to jossle around more runs worse in my experience

Service 1st Lawn Care
04-14-2010, 11:25 PM
Nice that looks like a Turfco factory option :p No it really looks good Hows rd 1 going? I start rd 2 next week!

Thanks Larry and Bob, should finish up Rnd 1 Friday and start #2 next week. Way too warm though has the dandys poppin big time, suppose to go back to normal on Friday.

Service 1st Lawn Care
04-14-2010, 11:29 PM
bob, you crack me up dude. funny .

i would think that blower gets rattled around alot and does not run well after a bit, but that is my concern. it always seems the two cycle equipment that is allowed to jossle around more runs worse in my experience

It's been in that crate for the last four weeks, doesn't really bounce that much blower starts and runs great on first pull. Never had a problem with it but then again it is a Echo and they are bullet proof.

TurfRyder
04-15-2010, 09:12 PM
The blower I use fits nicely in the fert tray so no need to modify it.

Service 1st Lawn Care
04-15-2010, 10:03 PM
The blower I use fits nicely in the fert tray so no need to modify it.

That sounds great maybe you could post a pic, to see how you make it work always looking for better and easier ideas.