PDA

View Full Version : price comparison?

PaulJ
06-29-2002, 01:17 AM
How does the Hustler walkbehinds compare in price to others like the Exmark and Gravely ? I'm mainly interested in a 48" hydro, floating deck(which I know Hustlers are)with about a 17 hp engie , maybe electric start. Has anyone done some side by side comparisons of these machines? The closest dealers to me that stock them are over 100 miles away, so if someone else has demoed them, your coments would be appreciated.

thanks

PaulJ
07-02-2002, 02:11 AM
Does anyone out there have an idea on Prices for a 48" floating deck walk behind with about 17hp. I'm wondering about

*Hustler?

also

*exmark?

and

* gravely?

Doc Pete
07-03-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by PaulJ
How does the Hustler walkbehinds compare in price to others like the Exmark and Gravely ? I'm mainly interested in a 48" hydro, floating deck(which I know Hustlers are)with about a 17 hp engie , maybe electric start. Has anyone done some side by side comparisons of these machines? The closest dealers to me that stock them are over 100 miles away, so if someone else has demoed them, your coments would be appreciated.
thanks

Paul,
Since the Hustler is totally different from the other machines you are looking at, and you will use the machine for many years, BESIDES it's just better, buying it for it's price doesn't make sense. In other words, if the machine works much better and is better, don't worry about spending a little more for it. HOWEVER, you should not spend more for it. It should be well under $5,000, and less or equal to the other machines you are looking at.
Did you get my email, or do think I don't know what I'm talking about????
Pete