PDA

View Full Version : Gravely 152iM XDZ

kxdub
04-15-2010, 10:40 PM
Guys I am not in the business. I am a homeowner with a little over two acres. Our house is built on what used to be a farmer's field. It slopes and allows for a walk-out basement. My neighbor slopes toward our house, so we have a gulley between us that gets very wet when it rains. I purchased a Cub Cadet Zforce50 when we moved in. For various reasons after four years I just wasn't happy with it, and frankly hated how long it took me to mow. I wanted to cut down on my time, plus it clogged quite a bit down in the gulley. Well after researching all the major brands, visiting dealers, etc I purchased the Gravely. Today was the first I have mowed with it. WOW! I have never owned a commercial mower before, but it is fast (10 mph) and responsive. I was amazed. I was done in just over an hour. I am very pleased with my purchase. It is a 52 inch cut, and has a 23 hp Kawasaki engine. It cut through the gulley overgrowth and kept right on going. Took the hills with no problem, and I didn't tear up my yard but in one place. Just thought I would share. If you are looking for a good commercial grade mower, so far so good with my Gravely!

georgiagrass
04-24-2010, 10:38 PM
Gravely makes a great mower. We mostly run Walkers and Exmarks, but have one Gravely 52" 23 hp Kaw 152Z. The guys love it.