PDA

View Full Version : Cioncerned...HELP!!

Horizon Landscape Mg
06-29-2002, 09:00 PM
I am getting ready to buy the Hustler Z 23/52 with the suspension seat. I had asked about the Mini Z and my dealer said I would be better off with the Z. My concern about the Z is the fact that with a 52" deck, there is no trim on the left side. IO have been used to my 52" Scag hydro with velke and having 6" of trim on either side. Will this cause me to have to weedeat alot more area by going with the 52" Z ? I had asked about the Min Z because I had read there was 6" of trim on left side but will I lose stability on hard slopes like in retebtion ponds etc??

Artman
07-01-2002, 09:36 AM
The Mini Zs have 6" of trim on the left side of the 52" deck. We did this by making the frame a bit narrower. Tire stance is 44" outside to outside on both the 44" and 52" decks. Slope handling is very good, but will not be as good as a walk behind.

If you need a good hydro walk behind for slopes, our WBs are awesome and they have the simplest, least taxing steering system on the market -- H-Bar Steering which is similar to motorcycle steering.

Artman
07-01-2002, 09:39 AM
Oops, I forgot. The Hustler Z will be better on slopes than the Mini Zs because of the stance and the Zs have better machine balance front to back.