PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone spray?

adamc6
06-30-2002, 04:24 AM
I was looking into getting a spray fertilizer machine. Does anyone know where i can get some info on the different brands, etc? Thanks for the help.

Adam

RMDoyon
06-30-2002, 08:47 AM
What is a "spray fertilizer machine"?

Do you mean a tank sprayer? That is nothing more than a tank, pump, motor and hose.

Do a search, here and through Google.

Roger

LAWNGODFATHER
07-02-2002, 01:15 AM
www.lesco.com

www.z-spray.com

www.ride-onspreader.com

www.gosng.com

www.gregsonclark.com

www.rittenhouse.com

www.westheffer.com

www.dultmeier.com

www.j.thomas.com

www.pro-spray.com

www.fimcoindustries.com

Want more?

65hoss
07-02-2002, 02:11 AM
If your asking these questions you probably don't have the licenses to be spraying anyway. Maybe you should check with the local Ag Extension Office before you get to involved in buying a spray rig.

lawnstudent
07-07-2002, 01:07 AM
Lawngodfather,

your list speaks louder than words!

jim

LAWNGODFATHER
07-07-2002, 03:53 AM
I have about 16 more. Most aren't really helpfull, and the worst one I think is the most uninformative, haven't got a clue why they even advertise it lesco site.

The people at www.dultmeier.com have been very helpfull in finding the correct parts I needed, and the prices are very very very good.

I ordered a few things before 2pm and they were here the next day.

Also don't forget the www.Northentool.com one they have an ok 200gal one for about $1800 and a much better 200gal one with a hypro D30 for about $2100.

Quail Creek LC
07-15-2002, 01:25 AM
Has anyone ever make a fert spreader/sprayer for a walkbehind. I'v got an extra scag hydro unit that I dont use and was thinking of pulling the deck off and mounting a hopper and spray tank with a boom on it. Has anyone on here done this. If soo could you post some pics. I have a pretty good idea on what I want. I just need to find an electric broadcast spreader. I'm doing this cause I dont want to spend over $4500 on a commercial unit when I figure I could put a couple hundred into my mower and have almost the same thing.

LAWNGODFATHER
07-15-2002, 03:15 AM
Quail Creek don't waste your time.

It doesn't turn well or handle hills very good.

I used an Encore hydro that had a 60" deck.

It had a Lesco truckster spreader and a 25 gal spray tank.

Another reason no one has gone and done this, is because you have to have both hands on the controls and will have trouble flipping switches or moving any levers.

sirsweatsalot
07-22-2002, 12:40 AM
lawngodfather nice list those are some great sites!