PDA

View Full Version : MSRP on Diesel Zmaster

ToroLandscaper
04-19-2010, 09:45 AM
Can you please give me the MSRP on a 60" Toro Zmaster with a kubota diesel enegine? Thanks!

The Toro Company
04-19-2010, 10:43 AM
ToroLandscaper -

Toro sells landscape contractor equipment through independent dealers, so pricing varies all across the country. In addition, special pricing is available for tax supported entities and depending upon how much equipment is being purchased there is the potential for fleet discounts. The best resource for pricing is your local Toro landscape contractor equipment dealer. You can use the dealer locator on our website to find addresses and phone numbers of those closest to you.

-The Toro Company

ToroLandscaper
04-19-2010, 10:45 AM
ToroLandscaper -

Toro sells landscape contractor equipment through independent dealers, so pricing varies all across the country. In addition, special pricing is available for tax supported entities and depending upon how much equipment is being purchased there is the potential for fleet discounts. The best resource for pricing is your local Toro landscape contractor equipment dealer. You can use the dealer locator on our website to find addresses and phone numbers of those closest to you.

-The Toro Company

The dealer locator does not work.

I have tried and tried and it will not work, it may be because I am using a Mac but I am not sure...

The Toro Company
04-22-2010, 05:06 PM
ToroLandscaper -

We have found that it is more the browser you may be using. The best browser for a user to use is IE.

We hope this helps.

-The Toro Company