PDA

View Full Version : yazoo deck parts

piston slapper
04-21-2010, 10:56 AM
I'm having trouble locating a spindle housing or an assembly for a Yazoo YTZK22 with a TYZCS60 deck. I have the parts manual but I havent found anyone who can do anything with the part #'s . The part # of the spindle hsg is 0609-223P. The mower belongs to the church ,and they bought it brand new about 10 yrs ago.

My background is Comm ZTR's , This mower more resembles a Dixon than an Exmark, any help would be appreciated.

Restrorob
04-21-2010, 06:42 PM
Yazoo has changed hands a couple times, Here's the dealer's nearest you....

piston slapper
04-22-2010, 11:25 AM
I called the local dealers, They all say its OBSOLETE. A 10 yr old mower w/750 hrs is obsolete. I may have to try to reinvent the wheel.

Thanks for trying Rob

The local dealers might be giving me professional ettiquete (bums rush) They dont like the fact that my shop can do warranty on Kohler engines on the equiptment they sell.

Restrorob
04-22-2010, 09:20 PM
Give this place a shout; http://schuurmansfarmsupply.com/

xcopterdoc
04-22-2010, 09:28 PM
try Carswell. Google it. we have one customer with a Yazoo zero turn and they always have the parts.

piston slapper
04-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Carswell looked it up...obsolete

Thanks for trying.

With all my certifications {Kohler expert,Briggs MST, Hydrogear,...etc} I still cant pull a part out of thin air or buy a cup of coffee for 25 cents.

Restrorob
04-23-2010, 09:29 PM
Well, Looks like it's time to get creative and put a different brand assembly in it....

Then UN-LOAD that piece-O-crap !!!

piston slapper
04-26-2010, 02:13 PM
The mower belongs to the church.. maybe they can unload it.

On a side note... As disappointed as I am with Yazoo, I didnt expect the town to get leveled by the tornadoes...Our thoughts and prayers go out those affected by the storms this last weekend.

ONLY 2 THINGS I'M SURE OF...THERE IS A GOD...I'M NOT HIM..

dutch1
04-26-2010, 07:19 PM
As Rob indicated, Yazoo has changed hands--around 2000 they bought out by Husqvarna. I'm not aware of changes since then but you may want to check out a Husqvarna dealer as it's possible they can give you some help.

Dutch

Tigertracker
08-08-2010, 12:17 PM
I have also had problems locating this spindle, I will share with you what I have learned. First, when looking for parts you need to be aware that although the model number on the machine says yztk22, the parts and user manuals say ytzk22, so look under both numbers. The part number 0609-223p is for the spindle housing only. It appears that this mower may have actually been built for Yazoo by Country clipper, or they at least supplied many parts for them. The 0609-223p number will cross to a country clipper 609f-019a part number, which is a complete spindle ass. and sell for about $140.00. I got most of this info from a company called Marr Brothers (www.marrbros.com/) They have people that will research hard to find parts for you and are very helpful. I have one on order now, if it doesn't work I will post again.

Tigertracker
08-11-2010, 06:07 PM
I received the spindle assembly today and it is an exact match. If you need one, go to www.marrbros.com and click "country clipper parts lookup" , then click "Jazee one sr110" then "deck spindle assem." They have an exploded view that will give you the part number for the entire assembly or the individual parts. The entire assembly comes with everything from the grease fitting on top to the bolt that holds the blade on.

piston slapper
08-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the info...I'll pass it on to the guy who owns this mower.

Thanks Again ....
SLAPPER