PDA

View Full Version : "working on a solution"

lawnsaspire
04-23-2010, 10:02 AM
For anyone who has used Quick mowers, you are well aware of the problems with the deck clogging terribly in either slightly damp or just well fertilzed thick grass. THis has been the case all spring with my Quick 44. Last winter I decided to go w/ it instead of the Scag Pro-V I was salivating over. Bad Decision. While I can't change the decision and I now have to make the best out of the situation I feel I must warn anyone who's thinking of taking advantage of any of Quick's offers such as free shipping or accessories.
I called them yesterday to complain as the deck was constantly clogging up and needing cleaned out and I wasn't even mowing wet grass. I got the guy on the phone to acknowledge that they recognize the problem and they were "working on a solution" Well how does that help myself and all the other Quick owners who are enduring this nightmare springtime mowing with a mowing deck that can't handle thick grass, let alone wet grass. I thought about trading it in for something else but then I realized that the hour meter reads six hundred and something since I left the key on when I got it. Quick mowers do have their positives and I wouldn't have bought this if I didn't recognize that but come on BOP how can you endorse a mower in good conscience with such a poorly designed deck. So next time you're thinking about buying a Quick, I suggest shelling out the extra 3-4 g more and purchasing something that weighs at lease 500 more pounds.

topsites
04-23-2010, 10:06 AM
Fluid Film.

lawnsaspire
04-23-2010, 10:14 AM
fluid film? I asked the guy, and he said he's never found anything you could spray up there that will work.

brucec
04-23-2010, 10:25 AM
Interested in selling yours?

lawnsaspire
04-23-2010, 10:30 AM
yeah i'm interested, are you interested in buying?