PDA

View Full Version : got paid for a bill last year in an unusual way!

MikeKle
04-24-2010, 02:57 AM
I was doing some work for my gas station rep job, I am kneeling down messing with some product near the ground, when I see a $100. bill being handed to me. I look up and it is this customer that owed me money from last season! Of all places for him to run into me? He lost the house and I dont mow for him now, but it was a nice surprise! I never expected to hear from him again! Nice to know there are still some honest folks out there! He couldve just as easily avoided me and never paid me.

topsites
04-24-2010, 02:59 AM
Yeah that's super cool, especially from someone who apparently lost everything,
bill like that I wouldn't have even wanted to collect but that's really nice.

I also got some checks like around March from last year :p
It sure helped, way things have been with the economy I just wasn't going after any of it,
I kept thinking what if my chasing after my money they lose their house?

Makes me feel a lot better about the state of humanity in ways.

MikeKle
04-24-2010, 03:03 AM
Yeah, I even stopped calling him back in October, guess he is on track again, but he is living in an apartment, so I doubt I will ever mow for him again.

Hoy landscaping
04-24-2010, 11:32 AM
i was very happy yesterday when i found 50 bucks at the gas station. stopped the truck half way in the damn intersection to go pick up 5 $10's. it was a good day

MikeKle
04-24-2010, 11:41 AM
i was very happy yesterday when i found 50 bucks at the gas station. stopped the truck half way in the damn intersection to go pick up 5 $10's. it was a good day

Now that is a good day! You must have the eyes of a hawk to spot that money in the intersection!

Hoy landscaping
04-24-2010, 11:44 AM
i also found an airsoft gun at one of my lawns. i shoulda went and played the lottery!

dhunterd08
04-24-2010, 04:23 PM

I wish i could have witnessed that lol

Hoy landscaping
04-24-2010, 08:09 PM
i bet it woulda been funny to see!

THEGOLDPRO
04-24-2010, 08:39 PM
i also found an airsoft gun at one of my lawns. i shoulda went and played the lottery!

you stole some kids airsoft gun from his yard?

Hoy landscaping
04-24-2010, 08:43 PM
yea i went over, punched him in the face and took it. he didnt even have time to shoot at me

Zak's Pro. Lawn Care
04-24-2010, 08:45 PM
a customer paid me a $285 bill at the start of march from last seasons grass cutting and fall cleanup...customer is always late on paying because she is out of town alot so i always know i will get paid and it being so late it was like a bonus to the start of this season

dhunterd08
04-25-2010, 12:27 AM
yea i went over, punched him in the face and took it. he didnt even have time to shoot at me

kids these days. nothing but a bunch of gang bangers......