PDA

View Full Version : Need to rent a 9'-12' rotary cutter/bush hog for every monday - belleville, michigan

Xtreme Perfection
04-24-2010, 11:20 PM
Hello,

I'm looking to rent a 9 foot or 12 foot rotary cutter/bush hog with tractor every monday to cut 101 acres of grass - open land. I will pay cash every Monday once done cutting. Please get back to me asap. Looking to rent starting Monday April 26, 2010. I would rather give money to someone who needs it rather then a rental place.

Thanks,
Xtreme Perfection Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping

Xtreme Perfection
04-26-2010, 12:08 AM
Hello,

I'm looking to rent a 9 foot or 12 foot rotary cutter/bush hog with tractor every monday to cut 101 acres of grass - open land. I will pay cash every Monday once done cutting. Please get back to me asap. Looking to rent starting Monday April 26, 2010. I would rather give money to someone who needs it rather then a rental place.

Thanks,
Xtreme Perfection Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping

Is their anyone out there that can help me out with this?

Gettindirty
04-26-2010, 12:16 AM
Kind of a tall request. rental yards do not care if you tear the equipment up. That is their business. Personal equipment for rent is tough. You might be able to find a neighbor to cut it for you verses borrowing or renting their equipment. Ask around, and good luck.