PDA

View Full Version : Which Expo to attend

Mack
07-02-2002, 07:14 PM
I was trying to figure out which Expo to attend. I had my mind set on the one in Louisville in July, But saw the same show in Nasville TN in November which would work better in my schedule. Which one are you guys going to.

65hoss
07-02-2002, 07:35 PM
Louisville! Its the best of all if you want to see everything.

Mark
07-02-2002, 11:07 PM
I think your right hoss,Louisville has so much you really need more time to check it all out. I did notice last yr that Shindaiwa,and Scag wasn't there, i was hoping that the Bladerunner was going to bring a couple down,would love to try one....Marks Mowing Service

Sean Adams
07-02-2002, 11:42 PM
Louisville is a good show. It is for all outdoor equipment, not just lawn equipment. I have heard different things from people. Some say the show is getting better, others say its not as good as it used to be. To each his own.

The Green Industry Expo this November should be another great show. They are heavily supported by the associations (PLCAA, ALCA, PGMS) and there are usually some pretty big names from the industry in attendance. It often works into people's schedules better too. Educational opportunities as well. It would be great if you could attend both.