PDA

View Full Version : Flush Mount Well

jshimmin
04-29-2010, 08:51 AM
I'm looking for an MR-16 well fixture that can be flush mounted into concrete. We used to use a Vista model but they changed the design to make it a pain to service the bulb if needed.
Unit needs to be mounted so that a shovel or sweeper can go over it without hitting it.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
04-29-2010, 10:00 AM
Jim, what MR16 well light cannot be flush mounted? Most manufacturers offer up a concrete pour sleeve that you pre-wire to and then go back once the concrete has cured and pop the fixture in.

Pro-Scapes
04-29-2010, 11:44 AM
Jim,

I have used ALOT of unique novas in this application. It comes with a pour sleeve in the box and you can make preperations for it to be 100% flush if you desire.

Kim mini vaults are another excellent solution especialy for high traffic areas. These are both fully enclosed sealed fixtures we have used in the past. The kims are built like a tank

emby
04-29-2010, 01:54 PM
I'm looking for an MR-16 well fixture that can be flush mounted into concrete. We used to use a Vista model but they changed the design to make it a pain to service the bulb if needed.
Unit needs to be mounted so that a shovel or sweeper can go over it without hitting it.

http://www.hunza.co.nz/product-index/dwl.html

ELumin8
04-29-2010, 04:26 PM
Check out either the kim light vaults or the BK adjustable well star.