PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed in Trailerracks.com

STL Cuts
04-29-2010, 12:43 PM
I ordered a single backpack blower rack a couple days ago and today pulled up my invoice. The rack is on backorder until the end of May :dizzy:

I have their trimmer racks and they are GREAT. I am just surprised they don't have the blower rack readily available as the next couple months should be some of their busiest months of the year.

Anyone else run into this? Any of the reps know what's going on?

I don't want to cancel my order, but I really don't feel like waiting at least another month before the item is even available. If I were to cancel, any recommendations for the next best single backpack blower rack (its for a Stihl BR 600 Magnum).

deerewashed
04-29-2010, 03:38 PM
I ordered a single backpack blower rack a couple days ago and today pulled up my invoice. The rack is on backorder until the end of May :dizzy:

I have their trimmer racks and they are GREAT. I am just surprised they don't have the blower rack readily available as the next couple months should be some of their busiest months of the year.

Anyone else run into this? Any of the reps know what's going on?

I don't want to cancel my order, but I really don't feel like waiting at least another month before the item is even available. If I were to cancel, any recommendations for the next best single backpack blower rack (its for a Stihl BR 600 Magnum).

ya but they dont know how many people are going to order them...and everybody on lawnsite gets them so maybe alot of people learned about them and ordered one....i was expecting that and ordered back in January.

AkRowdyA78
04-29-2010, 05:35 PM
Its Probably their busiest time of the year when people are realizing they need something. Don't worry a month will be here before your know it.

jgu2478
04-30-2010, 04:52 PM
Just received several rack 'em pieces I ordered from easternmarine.com . They arrived quickly and customer service was very helpful. I opened the box and to my surprise...Made in China. What the F? Is there nothing made here anymore? I'm still waiting for the trailer to arrive; it's still being built ('10 Wells Cargo 7x16 LS) So, I won't be able to let you guys know how they work out for a while.