PDA

View Full Version : stripping kit????

Zak's Pro. Lawn Care
05-01-2010, 01:22 AM
first i have a great dane super surfer... would i be able to get a stripping kit? next is it worth it to get one? those of you that have them roughly how much do they cost?

topsites
05-01-2010, 02:20 AM
Well over $100 and it's not for stripping.

GrassIsGreenerLawnCare
05-01-2010, 03:24 AM
haha i know whats up with the people on here that cant spell striping or stripes? look at all the threads....is everyone illiterate?

lawnworker
05-01-2010, 12:20 PM
Some extremely intelligent people have trouble spelling. their minds just don't focus on the small stuff.

CincyWolf
05-02-2010, 01:28 AM
^ That must be it.

SangerLawn
05-02-2010, 02:55 AM
If you have a great dane and feel like you need a stripppppppping kit then something is wrong. I never seen a single great dane that didn’t give good strippppppppes. I recommend learning how to mow. Honestly not being a smart arse but…if you cant stripe without a kit then the lawn will look horrible with a kit.

chefdrp
05-02-2010, 09:29 PM
i have a super surfer. It didn't stripe well at all. I had a Lesco that didnt work anymore and took the rollers off of it and made a kit. Stripes very well now. You can copy the one made by Big league. Basically all i did was put the rollers on a steel rod. used some nuts as washers and axle ends on the ends. i had small brackets from the lesco but had a heck of a time mounting it. I had to use very long bolts and go through the holes on the platform you stand on.

Zak's Pro. Lawn Care
05-03-2010, 12:16 AM
If you have a great dane and feel like you need a stripppppppping kit then something is wrong. I never seen a single great dane that didn’t give good strippppppppes. I recommend learning how to mow. Honestly not being a smart arse but…if you cant stripe without a kit then the lawn will look horrible with a kit.

i do leave stripes and do know how to mow i was just looking to make the stripes even better like the big league

chefdrp
05-03-2010, 08:31 AM
you want stripes like in my pic down by my signature?

Zak's Pro. Lawn Care
05-03-2010, 02:36 PM
you want stripes like in my pic down by my signature?

yea those are great and very visible...what do u use?