PDA

View Full Version : Kawasaki Twin TurboBlade Attachment

Barkleymut
07-07-2002, 12:40 PM
I just got the latest Pro Magazine and on pg. 27 is a new cutting head for a trimmer. It looks like a hedge trimmer but it is circular. Looks like a great tool for cleaing tall brush in areas where you can't take a mower. Anyone know how much they cost or where you can get one?

mdb landscaping
07-07-2002, 02:08 PM
I just bought the brushcutter attachment that is a little different for my echo srm2400sb split boom trimmer. I use it to cut down saplings and brush. It does really well cutting down small tree saplings and tall thick grass. It will even cut down some pretty thick diametered brush. So far im impressed how well it works. Im not really sure though, about how well that type of head would work. I would think it would be slower to use, cause it individually cuts small sections of brush or grass. I think youd be better off just getting the brushcutter that is basically a circular saw cause you can move faster with it.

ow man
07-11-2002, 12:33 AM
The new blade from Kawasaki should be a reciprocator blade. Dont know the price, but its a complete end unit that fits on your exsisting kawi trimmer. Its basicaly the same thing as the Redmax reciprocator thats been out for years. Each blade moves back and forth just like a hedge trimmer, but its a grass, brush trimmer. It doesn't throw projectiles, it cuts, edges, and even can be submerged under water for below water growth cutting. It's super on golf course sand traps. It will cut your time on those about in half.