PDA

View Full Version : Blade Sharpener

mow4cash
05-07-2010, 11:38 PM
So I want to buy a Brandlein Fireball 300 C Blade grinder but cant find any info on the company. Did he go out of business? I see them for sale at balieys but would really like to be able to get in touch with the company. If I cant get the fireball then im going to have to get the RGB 1012-C or MAG-9000. I do like the fact that the mag-9000 seems like a company that is going somewhere. Any input on the companys product and CS would be helpful.

R & R Yard Designs
05-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Get the mag 9000. You will love it we do about 100 blades a week and takes me about 2 hrs for all of them taking my time
Posted via Mobile Device

The mayor
05-08-2010, 12:42 PM
I second the mag9000

mow4cash
05-09-2010, 02:35 AM
Well i think im sold on the mag-9000. I like the fact its a baldor motor. From what ive read I cant go wrong with the mag. Ive heard i should get the extended work table so im getting that and an extra wheel. Calling them on monday to talk to them before i make the purchase. Any other input?

topsites
05-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Never heard of this Balstwsein, no offense but unless you're just hurting for money
and willing to stick your neck out, I've got the RBG, actually mine's the Oregon
but long story short both or either of those are good, brand name grinders with
a company that stands behind their product.

Might cost a little bit more...

mow4cash
05-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Very happy with the mag-9000. Got it with the extendable work table and a mag-1000 balancer. The 3/4 hp motor I can actually slow down but thats if i try and works great for normal type of use. I wanted to see what the baldor motor could handle. Im bringing old blades back to life and it takes some time but for maintained blades its quick. This will save me a lot of money and time. Overall a good purchase that i think will last almost a lifetime with maintenance. It actually is a better made machine then it looks on there website. I wish it had an aluminum handle but it works fine. Sales rep picked up the phone right away and was very helpful answering my questions. If your in the market for one, buy it I don't think you will be disappointed with the product, just with the price you paid for it.