PDA

View Full Version : Need Feedback

G_Dubs
05-09-2010, 02:58 PM
Here's the situation. UPSTATE NY-My three biggest accounts are right next door to each other, right on the lake, huge lawns, fall/spring cleanups, all trimming, mulching planting, caretaking plowing, etc. is done by us. This spring one of the customers and I agreed(after some bargaiging) on an install price for his front entrance (last fall we tore out overgrown hemlock and rhodies).

This weekend I get an email form him saying that his wife found the "same plants" cheaper at a local nursery and bought them. I explained that I had already purchased the plants from my nursery (wholesale) and that there were no returns. After ots of arguing he basicall liedto me and sais he transported 6 3 gal Azalea and 14 3 gal boxwoods back to his home in Westchester in his wife's Volvo and that he should now receive the wholesale price from me. I said no way, but will try to work something out.

What's my move? piss him off and mayble lose the account, and subsequently the other two eventually? (mind you he is a big time lawyer in NYC with a brand new Volvo, Porsche and Audi, million dollar summer home, boats, jet skis etc.)

G_Dubs
06-02-2010, 08:13 PM
Thanks, pussies.

PaperCutter
06-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Hey, you got all the advice you paid for. Could be worse.

mdlwn1
06-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Lawyers are notoriously bad customers. They always seem to be in attack/oh no im getting fkd mode.

kootoomootoo
06-02-2010, 11:08 PM
he bought them he can plant them.

a pussy works for a customer....ie you...some of us work for ourselves.

Budlightshooter
06-03-2010, 09:58 AM
he bought them he can plant them.

a pussy works for a customer....ie you...some of us work for ourselves.

Post of the DAY~!

AGLA
06-03-2010, 12:57 PM
Post of the year!

G_Dubs
06-04-2010, 09:41 PM
amen. job is done, at full price, plus weekly mowing went up 10% too.

kootoomootoo
06-05-2010, 02:56 PM
amen. job is done, at full price, plus weekly mowing went up 10% too.

of course it did.
let me guess....he added you as a partner in his law firm too.

G_Dubs
06-12-2010, 06:48 PM
thanks kootoo, I'm glad you feel so comfrotable talking s**t form your keyboard. This is why post one thread a year on this site.