PDA

View Full Version : Wow Lawnsite is pretty famous

soloscaperman
05-10-2010, 10:32 PM
I went to chain saw unlimited in Southbury and for some reason I brought up Lawnsite.com and the two dealers there had scared faces and then said we read or get a lot of people that talk crap about us. I forgot what he said but I was pretty shocked then they kind of laughed it out. I told him there will always be a couple weirdo's on any forum.

They seem like a good dealer I mean it's Exmark most dealers that deal with Exmark suck. They looked at my mower withing 10 min and the kid seemed very knowledgeable and was honest. One of the things He said is with the Triton deck they cut good down South but not up here. Mower was fixed within an hour or two and they have a lot of stuff in that store. I told him how most Kohlers smoke when you start them and he said some of the kawa's have oil problems too.

tstutz
05-10-2010, 10:48 PM
My go to mower dealer is on lawnsite. He doesnt do alot of posting but he answers questions about bad boys when he has time. If I have a question, this is my go to site. Product reviews are great and am always learning something.

LawnoftheMonth
05-10-2010, 11:13 PM
My neighbor, who isn't in the business, asked me if I knew about lawnsite.com.

minix
05-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Thats funny I have asked a few of the big players around here if they ever get on lawnsite and they said they have never heard of it but will check it out. I guess the big boys dont have time to play on the internet.

MOHUSTLER
05-11-2010, 09:02 AM
I have alot of customers come in saying they have seen me on here. It has actuauly helped my business out in a way. And have alot of my customers PM me on here with questions. It saves them from calling me or having to stop by and wait in the line that streaches out my front door at times.