PDA

View Full Version : trailer box for the front of trailer?

M.A.Landscaping
05-11-2010, 05:35 PM
anyone know where to get the boxes/ cages that mount above the deck on the front of a trailer, i want one but cant find any.

Aaronnc
05-11-2010, 11:07 PM
http://shop.easternmarine.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=9258&categoryID=533

http://www.junglejimsap.com/trailermate.html

MikeKle
05-12-2010, 01:27 AM
Too bad you live pretty far from me, I have one for sale for $200, 76" long, 25" tall and 16" deep, with a locking lid, it works great, but I never ended up using it once I got it built?? I have a pic of it under my for sale threads, I would post it on this thread, but once you post a pic on one thread, it will not let you post it to any other thread? Sucks huh?

M.A.Landscaping
05-12-2010, 08:24 AM
thanks aaronnc the first link is exactly what im looking for

Aaronnc
05-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Anytime my friend. Glad I could be of help. If you get it, let us know how it works out for you. Mine came with my trailer, and I love it. Best of luck.

M.A.Landscaping
05-12-2010, 05:31 PM
will do, im just got my trailer and im putting trimmer racks and blower racks on it, i want to get the most out of and i just park it in my garage at the end of the day so i dont have to unload but thanks again man, i really appreciate it.

Marc

STIHL GUY
05-12-2010, 11:23 PM
i built my own box for the front but it doesnt lock. you could build it to lock if you wanted to but i wasnt really worried about that too much. you can check it out if your thinkin of building your own

M.A.Landscaping
05-13-2010, 09:01 AM
i think im just gonna buy it because the weedracker racks lock and som does the blower rack im getting cause i have alot of lawns in new britain and i dont want my equipment getting stolen

STIHL GUY
05-13-2010, 10:43 PM
i think im just gonna buy it because the weedracker racks lock and som does the blower rack im getting cause i have alot of lawns in new britain and i dont want my equipment getting stolen

good plan. that would really suck