PDA

View Full Version : Enclosed Trailer on eBay

roscioli
07-09-2002, 01:59 PM
I just posted this item in the used equipment marketplace, and I am not sure if I am allowed to post it here, but didnt see anything against it in my quick overview of the guidelines, please remove it if it is improper, and it will just stay in the Used Equipment forum,, This is for a man I know, its not mine, if I had enough $ I would buy it myself. He bought it for a business he started, but he's not doing the trailer end of it anymore, just using the Van. Thanks guys, and let me know if its improper, Mike
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1842568343

mdb landscaping
07-09-2002, 06:01 PM
You arent allowed to promote the sale of it i think and this thread probably will get deleted, but its a nice trailer. good luck selling it.

fastrunner
07-09-2002, 06:56 PM
i wouldnt recommend it. .I have a 8 1/2 foot wide trailer and trust me,, i almost wish it was wider!! The 7 foot wide will not be enough space to walk around your mowers and stuff

roscioli
07-09-2002, 07:02 PM
Again, not my trailer so I wasnt sure if it was allowed or not.. Are you sure you have 8.5 useable inside space? Thats a wide ass trailer when you add the wheel wells on each side... A 60" Z still allows 2 feet to walk around! In your trailer that would be 3.5 feet.. thats not enough to walk? You gotta get a walk behind and get some exersize :) :) :) jk jk jk...