PDA

View Full Version : PITA at apartment complex

sfddelta1
05-12-2010, 12:35 PM
We have a small complex that we mow in a new town. So while we are mowing I leave the guys and leave with my salesman to go loook at a new property when I come back this pita had come out and dog cussed my guys for mowing to fast cause he had cats.

I mean WTF

E
Posted via Mobile Device

Randocammando
05-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Was they chasing the cats lol dumb people

lawnboy dan
05-12-2010, 06:08 PM
cats would run from the moment they heard the mower start

Mickhippy
05-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Cats should be kept inside. They kill millions of animals a year!

Glenn Lawn Care
05-12-2010, 08:01 PM
cats get scared if you fart to loud. i hate my cats (moms) thats why i throw my dogs toys at them. its how we play. :laugh:

Lawnut101
05-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Just don't worry about it. There are some people just like that. Talk to the manager if you have a problem.

rustyj
05-12-2010, 08:07 PM
We have a small complex that we mow in a new town. So while we are mowing I leave the guys and leave with my salesman to go loook at a new property when I come back this pita had come out and dog cussed my guys for mowing to fast cause he had cats.

I mean WTF

E
Posted via Mobile Device

Tell him that you will take his cats to the chinese restuant and sell them to make the money back on lost time for going slow
Posted via Mobile Device

sehitchman
05-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Tell him that you will take his cats to the chinese restuant and sell them to make the money back on lost time for going slow
Posted via Mobile Device

rustyj, you are my hero today, I laughed and laughed!

tmf lawn care
05-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

that a great one bro :laugh::hammerhead:

rustyj
05-12-2010, 08:40 PM
rustyj, you are my hero today, I laughed and laughed!

Thanks I had to be a smart azz. I don't know what gets to people these days when I first worked with a company I was told to handle customers the way I would if I was the business owner but anyways we did low income apartments and there was a guy who had a motorcycle who acussed one of the mexicans of blowing dust all over his bike needless to say he started mouthing off at mexican and I got in the middle of it. When I got done with the guy I think he put his tail between his legs and walked away. There was no dirt on his bike. And he wouldn't understand it. Afterwords called the boss told him everything that happenned and asked what he would of done and he said same thing. Some people are just out to ***** and start a fight.
Posted via Mobile Device

rustyj
05-12-2010, 08:45 PM
that a great one bro :laugh::hammerhead:

I think they give like ten per cat so hope he's got a lot of them for them to stay slow all year long
Posted via Mobile Device

tmf lawn care
05-12-2010, 08:46 PM
:hammerhead:no i think it was like 15 a per cat in the city

rustyj
05-12-2010, 08:57 PM
:hammerhead:no i think it was like 15 a per cat in the city

Yea you might be right but I'm sure the low ballers are selling them for seven or eight I'm sure by next year cat will be down to 4 or 5 with the low ballers I can't do business with prices that low
Posted via Mobile Device

Turf Dawg
05-12-2010, 09:38 PM
You run into all kinds at apartments, and residential but you can the tell the res to find someone else. I would ask the manager if they are happy with your service and that you do not need the people coming out and cussing you for doing your job. I have been griped at for getting dust on their car, waking their kids up from naps, etc......., but the one I liked most was a lady that wanted me to blow off her walk in between mowing, trimming and edging because she had a Poodle and it would track grass. I told her I blow off walks last and only last and she could carry the dog over the walkway.

TMlawncare
05-12-2010, 09:51 PM
Yea you might be right but I'm sure the low ballers are selling them for seven or eight I'm sure by next year cat will be down to 4 or 5 with the low ballers I can't do business with prices that low
Posted via Mobile Device

The recession is causing lowballing in every industry. Now with can't even get a decent price for a perfectly good cat. Whats next.

rustyj
05-12-2010, 09:58 PM
The recession is causing lowballing in every industry. Now with can't even get a decent price for a perfectly good cat. Whats next.

This kinda dumb. But I could see people trying to lowball gas stations some how. I would love to only pay 1.00 per gallon again
Posted via Mobile Device

Fireguy97
05-13-2010, 04:22 AM
How many cats do you figure will respond to door hangers?

Mick

USFGUY
05-13-2010, 09:24 AM
That's it????? Yesterday was last mowing on my contract for a condo complex. I got yelled at for mower being too loud, for not blowing odd grass before I trimmed and again for not blowing before I edged!! Not to mention the woman who let her dog poop right in front of me! I will be posting the contact info for anyone else to bid on this place later today. Good luck!
Posted via Mobile Device

MarcSmith
05-13-2010, 10:09 AM
E.

I had a town house complex and many residents thought i was their personal "boy" Any interaction positive and negative were all documented and noted on the weekly service report to the Prop manager. Ie just covering my azz. Tell the guy to make a complaint with the office. and keep on mowing...

plc87
05-13-2010, 11:24 AM
for the most part IMO the only good cat is a dead cat!!! When i'm out hunting any cat in a ditch that's farther than 1/2 mile from a house gets the brunt of a 3" turkey load from my 12 gauge.... With that being said, some people are just born complainers.

topsites
05-13-2010, 11:57 AM
I am sorry to say it but I suggest to find ways to deal with this
because there's always at least one in every association.