PDA

View Full Version : Anybody notice

Accident
05-13-2010, 01:04 AM
That company owners tend to neglect there own yards compared to customers lol

I'm not saying its a bad thing just ironic

unkownfl
05-13-2010, 01:07 AM
Not here. My lawn gets priority over everyone else.

Differential
05-13-2010, 01:15 AM
I've worked on computers in the past, and I always paid more attention to my customers' than my own. I just didn't feel like jacking with mine after working on everyone else's.

I wonder if gynecologists do the same thing? :hammerhead:

They say the cobbler's children have no shoes...

CowboysLawnCare
05-13-2010, 01:24 AM
Haha, I am that way with my yard. I pay my employee to cut my grass at the end of the day. He thinks I'm crazy.

Hamatsa
05-13-2010, 01:38 AM
My personal looks lawn great. Now, the plumbing on the other hand is another story...

Accident
05-13-2010, 01:47 AM
yeah i was just wondering today cause i was like

"damn i really do not want to trim around these tree's"

Richard Martin
05-13-2010, 05:24 AM
Nope. I treat mine the same as my customers. A couple of my customers know where I live. I wouldn't want them to ride by and see a mess. :)

Alan0354
05-13-2010, 05:30 AM
You heard of the saying.....Never buy a car from a mechanic!!!:laugh::laugh:

MikeKle
05-13-2010, 08:47 AM
That is actually normal, mechanics cars are often in bad shape, and carpenters houses are usually in need of repair, etc. it is because they spend so much time on everyone elses work, they get to their own last if they have time. My yard comes absolutely last, and it has gotten pretty tall before, neighbors cut theirs though every 3 days it seems, and keep it looking really good, and my house sits there looking like no one even lives there!! Sometimes I will do a quickie if it is really tall, and just mow, no trimming.

lawnkingforever
05-13-2010, 08:49 AM
I take care of my yard, just as I would a customer. On whatever day I am home the earliest I mow my own yard. It always looks great, except for the weeks where I get backed up because of rain. As an account, my yard would be a pita. 2 acre property with a ton of trimming.

jbt79
05-13-2010, 10:02 AM
Yeah I'm guilty of that sometimes. I spend all my time making other people's yards look great that sometimes I just dont have the time or feel like doing mine. Mine is a real pita lots and lots of trimming. If mine was a customer's they would be first on the list of one to let go when I had enough to turn some down. Luckily I landed the acct for the neighbors, so i cut them together like one big yard. And I'm landing more and more in the area and people are starting to figure out where I live so now it is a must.