PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! dont know what to charge

M.A.Landscaping
05-14-2010, 12:26 PM
i have to pull out to really big bushes in a front yard on a hill. there by the road so i can use my truck and a chain to rip them out.

The first bush wont be hard to get out but the second is covered in vines and other stuff so it might be a pain in the ass. you cant even really see the second one due it all the vines and whatnot but its a little bigger then the first one

please help i don't know what to charge for this, im still new in business so im still learning. any help would be greatly appreciated

Darryl G
05-14-2010, 12:40 PM
My bid is $500, including disposal.

44DCNF
05-14-2010, 01:03 PM
It looks like overhead power, but I see what looks like a gas lamp near the back of the bed. Getting a utilities location done would be good idea. You don't want to tear out a gas line in the process, though that light is probably supplied from the other direction-near the house/meter. You probably know of this risk already, but since you said you were new, I thought it should be thrown in here.

M.A.Landscaping
05-14-2010, 01:07 PM
thats a fire hydrant in the front but i didnt see any gas lamps when i went to look at the job.

performanceLLC
05-14-2010, 01:17 PM
no utilities and two bushes i'd throw out $350.00 and included disposal shouldnt take but and hour or so as long as you dont have to clean around them.