PDA

View Full Version : IF you had to choose.......

dhunterd08
05-14-2010, 10:00 PM
Well everyone I asked you about financing a bigger trailer and new mower awhile back and you told me to hold off and pay with cash. Well I stuck my nose to the grind, and after about 1000 shrubs, 19 yards of mulch, and 25 bells of pine straw in extra jobs I am ready to buy TOMMORROW(hopefully).
The gravely somehow got water in it so at 256 hours I am questioning my loyalty a little bit, but here are my choices

257hr 48/17 kawasaki Gravely dual hydro, sulky, striping kit, electric start,floating deck $2250

225hrs Exmark Turf Tracer HP, pull start 17hp kawasaki, 2006 model, no attachments $3000

100 hrs, 2002 Gravely walk behind 52/17 kawasaki, floating deck, sulky $2800

I used to be a die hard gravely guy, but after this incident I just dont know. I really like my dealer, but turnaround is slow and HATE driving 20 miles downtown with a 14ft. I can just see it flying down the interstate killing 9 people(maybe im just paranoid). Exmark dealer is a little further, but an enjoyable stress free drive. I stopped by and after the salesman ignored me(probably due to me being 20) the service guy came up and was just as nice as he could be. Told me to bring my gravely down there if my dealer gave me the run around. Never even mentioned buying a mower from them and only answered questions I asked. I appreciate things like that so I am kind of torn.....

tstutz
05-14-2010, 11:45 PM
exmark.... in my situation this is what i would be choosing. Look and see if you have a Wright dealer in the area. You wont be sorry, unless you are looking for a used cheap mower. It hard to find a used Wright becuase people love them and hold onto them

tennman
05-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Where's the 48 Gravely?
That is if you don't decide to get it.

dhunterd08
05-15-2010, 04:18 PM
I dont really remember. One of the cities on either kentucky or tennessee craigslist lol. All i remember is he said he woudl meet me in crossville lol. Which one do you think you are gonna go with. It sucks because you saying you want the gravely makes me want it and i am sure me saying i want the exmark makes you want it lol. We want what we cant have hahahahahaha