PDA

View Full Version : Exmark 36" Turf Tracer for Sale

Mike Blevins
05-16-2010, 01:04 PM
I purchased this mower from a friend. I know the history and am the second owner. This mower is in great conditon with very low hours. It comes with all owners manuals,Exmark stripe kit,mulch kit (whick is installed),front weights,two-wheeled sulky,4 sets of blades, and the original metal chute which is in new condition. Has 15 hp kawasaki and ECS system. No disappointments with this one. $3500 OBO You can reach me @ 423-383-8069 or send me a PM. :waving:

onebladetwoblade
05-16-2010, 07:03 PM
two questions. One, why are you selling? Two, what's the lowest you will take ? I hate to ask but it's the first one someone asks me when I am selling something so I figure it's par for the course. I'm in NC . Thanks!

Mike Blevins
05-16-2010, 07:31 PM
two questions. One, why are you selling? Two, what's the lowest you will take ? I hate to ask but it's the first one someone asks me when I am selling something so I figure it's par for the course. I'm in NC . Thanks!
The reason I am sellling is it just sits in my garage. I thought I needed it but in reality I just wanted it. So it should be out there making someone some money. Nothing wrong with it as it runs perfect. As far as dropping price I guess if someone is serious then we will talk. I will work with a potential buyer all I can. This mower was bought to use, not to sell. There is a difference. But since its for sale the buyer will be getting what they want. Like I said there is no disappointments with this mower. I will entertain all offers.

onebladetwoblade
05-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Trying to pm you but having no luck. can u pm me? serious with cash in bank.

Darryl G
05-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Very nice looking machine. Are you sure it's used? lol Other than the couple scuffs on the trim side of the deck the thing looks like new.

aznsquirel
05-16-2010, 08:12 PM
Looks like I was too late. If the deal with onebladetwoblade doesn't go through please message me.

Mike Blevins
05-16-2010, 08:24 PM
Trying to pm you but having no luck. can u pm me? serious with cash in bank.

I believe you have to have so many posts to recieve or send PMs. I'm up give me a call 423-383-8069. We are having a storm right now so my cell signal might not be the best so leave me a message if no answer. :waving:

Mike Blevins
05-16-2010, 08:27 PM
Very nice looking machine. Are you sure it's used? lol Other than the couple scuffs on the trim side of the deck the thing looks like new.
LOL yes its barely used. Thats why its going to make someone a great "used" mower. Just about new for half the price.

Mike Blevins
05-16-2010, 09:15 PM
Looks like I was too late. If the deal with onebladetwoblade doesn't go through please message me.

Nope not too late yet. I have an offer on the table that I am considering. I told him that I was going to let it ride a for a few days because i am getting some PMs on it and it comes out in local trade magazines this week. give me a call and let me know what your thinking. 423-383-8069 Your not to far away from me are you?

tennman
05-16-2010, 09:48 PM
Sold, thanks Mike.

Wow, that took all of 8 hrs. to sell.

Darryl G
05-16-2010, 10:43 PM
Nice machines, great shape and good price. I'm not surprised it sold. I have the same machine with the 48 inch deck and 17 kawi. It's a 2002 and not a single problem with it...belts, plugs, blades, oil and filters. Not real fond of changing the drive belt but oh well. Mulches nice with the mulch kit and wavy mulcher blades too. Actually seems to cut better mulching than discharging.

Mike Blevins
05-16-2010, 10:52 PM
Nice machines, great shape and good price. I'm not surprised it sold. I have the same machine with the 48 inch deck and 17 kawi. It's a 2002 and not a single problem with it...belts, plugs, blades, oil and filters. Not real fond of changing the drive belt but oh well. Mulches nice with the mulch kit and wavy mulcher blades too. Actually seems to cut better mulching than discharging.

These mower are very impressive with the mulch kits. I have been growing new grass in my front yard for the last 3 weeks and it had its first cut a couple days ago and it mulched perfectly. It going to make the new owner a great machine. I wish I could justify keeping it but I can't.

tennman
05-16-2010, 10:56 PM
To anyone was was interested in this one, I have a line on another almost like it condition and hour wise.

Will know more tomorrow. Would be glad to pass it on if I don't buy it also.

lifetree
05-16-2010, 11:00 PM
To anyone was was interested in this one, I have a line on another almost like it condition and hour wise.

TennMan -- Congratulations on getting such a nice machine for a goo dprice, however, what do you need 2 of these machiens for ??

aznsquirel
05-17-2010, 01:15 PM

I would be interested

Mike Blevins
05-17-2010, 06:20 PM
Mower was sold this morning. Please remove. :usflag: