PDA

View Full Version : quit praying for rain!

sirsweatsalot
07-11-2002, 12:58 AM
ok we have a serious problem here i think we have entirely to many people praying for rain. i know that every where else besides texas has no moisture. but up here in Gods country we have a little to much. 12-14" its not even the first time this summer that we have had that kind of moisture in one storm. i'd like to share with you guys cutting brown. hang in there the tables could be turned next summer

LAWNGODFATHER
07-11-2002, 01:54 AM
Well as this was the first week we skipped any lawns as to no rain for such a long time, what do ya know, we got some rain that came in from the north, thanks for sending it.

I learned a long time ago not to complain about rain becuase mother nature listens and gives us droughts.:D

Oh well take it while you still have it.

Phishook
07-11-2002, 04:16 AM
Thanks for sending it here too.
Haven't mowed some lawns in 4 weeks now. Then yesterday we got 2 rains, just about 1 1/2". Should green things back up just intime for that 100 degree weather they say is coming next week.

Toroguy
07-11-2002, 10:02 AM
sirsweatsalot is not exagerating, it has been incredible the rain here this year. Usually Im passing on 10%-20% of lawns from Summer dryness or heat this time of year, now 10-20% are submerged. Have not skipped a single cut this year.