PDA

View Full Version : Question for newer eXmark Lazer Z Guru's..

Grooverider
05-17-2010, 01:08 PM
First post, long time lurker-- just registered. I have owned Exmark's for about 15 years, and I just recently sold a couple of older mowers which has put me into the market for "looking" at a newer z. I'm still using my 60 inch exmark lazer z from 2000 with 1550 hours. It's a 23 hp liquid cooled kawi with the ultra vac system.

The question I have, is how much better is this newer g3 laser z mower then the older one's? Mine runs great, does everything I need it to and more..but I really like the newer mowers features. I was looking at a 26 HP Liquid 60 inch Kawi and the price with the new bagger system is staggering. Is it worth my time to upgrade or just keep my reliable older one?

I want liquid cooled again, not air..it runs so much smoother. And no Diesel, I had a 66 inch diesel triton that I put 100 hours on and sold..the worst mower I ever owned with that deck.

I'm mostly looking for how much everyone like's their newer exmark laser z's..the g3s.

GravelyGuy
05-17-2010, 04:15 PM
It has to be one of the best ZTRs on hills. I don't think I have been stuck yet. I got mine last June and it has around 400 hrs on it now. I feel much safer on hills than with other mowers I have used.

The only reason I have considered another mower is because I would like to have a deck that does better in damp/thick conditions.