PDA

View Full Version : This just made my week

minix
05-17-2010, 11:19 PM
I have plowed and mowed for a pita condo group for 2 years I have put up with them running me around doing everything they ask. Well this place is to be mowed perfect and the weedwacking has to have no scalping. I went as far as to hand pick the crew to mow this place and have fired 3 guys as they couldnt do things how I had to have them. To say the least this contract became nothing but truoble. This past winter the lady incharge her husband started ripping my guys azz for not doing his drive 1st and thats when him and I had a heart to heart and then I raised there mow contract $100.00 per mow, well I didnt get the job back but here is some pics of the work they are getting done now. Keep in mind the lady would allways want thing perfect all the time.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r222/76imp/cottag2.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r222/76imp/cottag1.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r222/76imp/cottag.jpg

cutting edge10
05-17-2010, 11:28 PM
looks like ****

LwnmwrMan22
05-17-2010, 11:56 PM
I bet the gal in charge isn't in charge anymore, and the new company is getting more than you were doing it for.

Funny how Karma works sometimes.

Lawnut101
05-18-2010, 12:32 AM
There is a lot of that kind of work out there this year.

ACA L&L
05-18-2010, 02:22 AM
Thats awesome! just gos to show ya that some people will screw themselves just because there freaking idiots!They cant recognize a good company if it was free.

topsites
05-18-2010, 02:50 AM
Yup, yup, I understand this feeling.

Grass Shark
05-18-2010, 03:34 AM
ha ha ha ha ha

minix
05-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Like I said the contract was hell but I put up with alot from her because it was good money but I enjoy what I do and that contract was more like a job with a prick forman breathing down my neck but when they started on my workers and down talking them is where I drew the line. There was one time I was sick as a dog and that dont happen offten with me but she called me up demanding I come right over because she has to show me something I even told her I was sick and she told me its my neck on the line I better show up, Well I went and she ripped my ass for a 1 foot spot around a bed that was scalped alittle with a weedwacker I was like OMG whats wrong with people. Well she should be having fun with the new guys and im alot less stressed this year. Karma is real believe me.

CLARK LAWN
05-18-2010, 01:17 PM
i had a place like that a couple years ago, when i got the contract one person was in charge about 3 month in a new person took over and they had a problem with everything. they wanted half the place push mowed, wanted the whole place bagged because she had allergies. the line for me was when the woman in charge's husband threatened to beat one of my workers a$$ there was dust on his car. i had two guys there and one called and said you need to get here now, by the time i got there the guy was chasing my guy around and yelling "im gonna beat your a$$".

i got there and we loaded everything up and left right then. i have seen a different company in there every couple months since then.