PDA

View Full Version : Trailer/Mower for sale

Sydenstricker Landscaping
05-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Okay it all has to go. Sold some stuff off last year, but it is time for the rest to go. I will be moving to Northwest Arkansas within a month to a month and a half, so I want this to go. If you are local to my area, I will set you up with my accounts as well.

Trailer: 2006 ProStar 16 foot open trailer, with the extended tongue. It is 16ft long x 6.5ft wide on the deck. It is in decent shape, the fenders have a few dents, but nothing that is horrible or takes away from it. Brakes on both axles, break away kit, trimmer rack, split ramp gate. Unsure of miles but it was a year old when I got it. It has been all the way to Fayetteville, AR once with not a single issue. Takes a 2 5/16 ball, 7 pole flat wires. Weighs about 2100 lbs empty. I also have 2 foot high plywood sides to go with it. It is a very well built trailer and will last someone a long time. Asking 1700 obo for it.

Mower: 2000 Scag Tiger Cub 52" advantage deck with 3 bag cloth collection system. The motor is a 2006 Kawasaki 23 hp. Has new deck belts and idler pulleys/bearings. Blades are a year old high lifts and have gator blades as well. Front caster tires are a year old, the rears could be replaced. Needs a new starter, but still starts and runs just fine. The gear sticks and you have to hit it sometimes to start. Hydros are strong and I change the oil regularly. Could use a paint job at some point, but doesnt look like a huge piece of junk. Does a nice job mowing and leaves nice stripes. The bagger system is in good shape with new bearings on the impeller shaft and they are grease able. Has 1500 hrs on it but will keep on cutting for a good long while. Does a pretty decent job with leaves in the fall as well. It has been nothing but good to me the last few years and will make a good mower for someone. I will be cutting weekly with it until it sells, so the hours will vary. Im looking for 3,000 obo on the machine. Make me an offer the worst I can say is no.

I also have shovels, wheel barrows, weedwacker, hedge trimmers, hand tools, 11 hp push blower, back pack blower as well. I would prefer to sell this as an entire package, so feel free to make me an offer on the whole thing. I have no current pics, but there are pics on here of these items and I will look as well. The truck and plow/spreader is not for sale however. Truck is my baby and the plow can still make good money for me elsewhere.

I would prefer private message since I dont frequent this site regularly anymore, but do check it. I will give my phone# from there and set up a time to meet, etc.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site...you can be contacted via pm thanks, Mike

lifetree
05-18-2010, 11:02 PM
Pictures ??

clean cut mowing
05-26-2010, 01:36 AM
yes i would like to see pictures as well. i live right in the area...i would love to have some of the accounts

Rivervalleylawns
05-26-2010, 11:58 AM
Can't see where you live? I'm guessing ar?
Posted via Mobile Device

Swordfish3081
05-28-2010, 11:32 AM
Hey man interested in the hedge trimmers, and hand tools. Maybe the whole package if I can see them. I live in OH so let me know. What is PM, I dont know how to do that?

Hawg City Lawns
05-28-2010, 12:02 PM
what town in northwest arkansas?