PDA

View Full Version : 8x12 shed or playhouse in CT $2000

supercuts
05-20-2010, 10:56 PM
i have a kids playhouse that we used as a storage shed. if you live in an area where it is hard to hide your business this may be for you. it was really expensive new and its about 8 years old now. it has a cedar roof, hard wood floors, built in kitchen, table, chairs, hutch...waynes coat walls and a 44" deep porch. it needs a good cleaning and paint to be used as a playscape/playhouse or just paint to match your house to use as a shed.

this would be great to have in your lawn but not look like your storing you landscaping equiptment and keep your lawn looking nice. i will load this on your trailer, i moved it on a 6x12 but recomend a dual axle trailer.

we didnt use this to store any equiptment so there are no oil stains etc at all. we used it for lawn furniture etc. so if you have kids and want it for them, a little elbow grease will get this thing back to the $7500 orginal price. asking $2000

supercuts
05-20-2010, 10:57 PM
forgot some pics

supercuts
05-20-2010, 10:59 PM
also forgot to mention, it has the small french doors on the front and a large door for adults/equipment on the side

SchnabelLawnCare
05-21-2010, 07:48 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Try craigslist, doubt you'll get anyone from a mowing site even under the circumstances you described.

Darryl G
05-23-2010, 12:30 AM
Does it have an overhead garage door? :p