PDA

View Full Version : Any one go to Green Cycle in CT for mulch, top soil, etc?

M.A.Landscaping
05-22-2010, 01:05 PM
i was just wondering if anyone else goes to Green Cycle in Farmington, CT to get there mulch and other supplies, ive been going there for a bout a year now and they are great, you can dump there really cheap and the mulch is on the cheaper side too, but really good quality stuff. just wondering if anyone else went there because when ever im there i don't see a lot of other landscapers.

2brothersyardcare
05-22-2010, 10:24 PM
same name in milford green cycle grilo

threeleafllc
05-23-2010, 05:13 PM
We used them once 2 years ago. and i will never go back....
If you dont mind me asking what are they charging you for pine bark?

M.A.Landscaping
05-23-2010, 06:21 PM
We used them once 2 years ago. and i will never go back....
If you dont mind me asking what are they charging you for pine bark?

theres a pine blend for $35 a yrd. and if you dont mind me asking, why dont you go there anymore?

threeleafllc
05-23-2010, 07:09 PM
We bought from them for one of our contracts about 2 miles from them.. They qouted a price to deliver 175yrds im not ganna say the price..All went fine with that until i needed 5 yards to finish so i figured what the hell ill just run up there and grab the 5 yards.I walked into the office and told the guy that we ran short so he the tells me im ganna have to pay retail for the last 5 yrds at 35 a yard..HUH i paid way less then that to my site and he was the one that took the order so he had a clue as to what i paid before. If they would have worked with me they could have had all my work (around 5000yrds in the spring).

We run a wholesale supply yard about 10 mins away from them now..i can get you better prices then them
give me a call 860 209 3844
Allen

M.A.Landscaping
05-23-2010, 07:30 PM
We bought from them for one of our contracts about 2 miles from them.. They qouted a price to deliver 175yrds im not ganna say the price..All went fine with that until i needed 5 yards to finish so i figured what the hell ill just run up there and grab the 5 yards.I walked into the office and told the guy that we ran short so he the tells me im ganna have to pay retail for the last 5 yrds at 35 a yard..HUH i paid way less then that to my site and he was the one that took the order so he had a clue as to what i paid before. If they would have worked with me they could have had all my work (around 5000yrds in the spring).

We run a wholesale supply yard about 10 mins away from them now..i can get you better prices then them
give me a call 860 209 3844
Allen

alright thanks a lot!