PDA

View Full Version : Come and DEMO Lawn Solutions Eq (NJ, PA, D.C.) Area

LawnSolutionsCP
05-23-2010, 08:57 AM
Will be out in the demoing equipment next week. Feel free to contact me to demo.

Tuesday

Norristow, PA
Jamison, PA
Titusville, NJ
Hillsborogh, NJ

Wednesday

Hatfield, PA
Zieglerville, PA
West Chester, PA
Wilmington, DE

Thursday

Gaithersburg, MD
Chantilly, VA
Landover, MD
Newington, VA
Fairfax, VA

Friday

Mechanicsburg, PA
Dillsburg, PA
Carlisle, PA
Shippensburg, PA

wrtenterprises
05-23-2010, 11:44 AM
If schedule allows, maybe a stop here @ PSU sometime? We are forced to use JD Landscapes or buy on the internet, as all the legitimate companies use equipment you sell. Lawn renovation is a big item here, but our choices and dealers are very limited.....

Jail Bird
05-23-2010, 01:29 PM
Where in Wilmington De ???

LawnSolutionsCP
05-23-2010, 02:27 PM
Where in Wilmington De ???

Suburban Lawn Eq

LawnSolutionsCP
05-23-2010, 02:29 PM
If schedule allows, maybe a stop here @ PSU sometime? We are forced to use JD Landscapes or buy on the internet, as all the legitimate companies use equipment you sell. Lawn renovation is a big item here, but our choices and dealers are very limited.....

PM me your contact info and I'll have one of our sales reps setup a demo.

McFarland_Lawn_Care
05-23-2010, 07:07 PM
shoot!....come up to Mass sometime - not a single dealer in my state! =( Looking at purchasing the T.R. or Aerator this fall.

LawnSolutionsCP
05-23-2010, 07:28 PM
shoot!....come up to Mass sometime - not a single dealer in my state! =( Looking at purchasing the T.R. or Aerator this fall.

There is a great dealer in Boston (Sudbury, MA).

David

jalderfer63
05-23-2010, 08:57 PM
Where in Zieglerville Pa. and what time are you going to be there.

LawnSolutionsCP
05-23-2010, 09:38 PM
Where in Zieglerville Pa. and what time are you going to be there.

Robert E Little (JD Dealer) - 9:30. Send me a PM with your phone number and I'll give you a call once I know an exact time. It is the 2nd stop of the day.

David

jnt412
05-24-2010, 10:15 AM
Where in Landover, MD and Fairfax, Va?..

ICT Bill
05-24-2010, 10:57 AM
It would help if you were more specific, location/time and what machines are you bringing

are you bringing that bum Kaiser with you :)

LawnSolutionsCP
05-24-2010, 11:05 AM
Where in Landover, MD and Fairfax, Va?..

Landover - Kohler Equipment (morning)

Fairfax - VA Outdoor Power (after lunch)

David

LawnSolutionsCP
05-24-2010, 11:06 AM
It would help if you were more specific, location/time and what machines are you bringing

are you bringing that bum Kaiser with you :)

Seeders, Aerators, Brush Cutters, Stump Grinders,

no top dresser yet...

jnt412
05-27-2010, 02:16 PM
Landover - Kohler Equipment (morning)

Fairfax - VA Outdoor Power (after lunch)

David

I was at the Fairfax Location around 1:35PM looking for ya. The sales people mentioned they didn't hear from you or weather you was coming or not. If I order the Turf Rev. from them, can I get a "No Show" discount? :D
My PM is availible 24/7.

LawnSolutionsCP
05-27-2010, 07:56 PM
I was at the Fairfax Location around 1:35PM looking for ya. The sales people mentioned they didn't hear from you or weather you was coming or not. If I order the Turf Rev. from them, can I get a "No Show" discount? :D
My PM is availible 24/7.

We were their, or the distributor who covers this region and myself were there around 1:30. They are going to become a dealer and begin stocking all of our aerators. They are going to have ride-on and wb units in stock next week. We didn't have enough time to get the seeder out and demo them....they just kept trying the aerators.

If you want to see a Turf Revitalizer, Belmont Power and Kohler Equipment both have units on the floor to demo.

David

jnt412
06-03-2010, 11:59 AM
Va Power had the 13HP Seeder on the floor not too far from the door. They gave me a price on the unit before I left. I don't spend 3K on anything without trying it out first... just my opinion.. :-)

LawnSolutionsCP
06-03-2010, 06:43 PM
Most all our dealers do demos
Posted via Mobile Device