PDA

View Full Version : Solo "back-up" list....

Joel B.
07-13-2002, 12:38 AM
Was just reading the post: Solos.............What if???????? and got to thinking. What if we started some kind of list where people could post their name and location if they would be willing to help out? If you get in a bind, just check out the list for someone in your area and give them a call.

You could also put in there if you would help out with snow plowing also.

Just a thought,

Joel B.

HarryD
07-13-2002, 12:52 AM
not a bad idea joel

spx0567
07-13-2002, 12:58 AM
I like that idea Joel, in fact, thats one of the better ideas that I've heard

Doogiegh
07-13-2002, 02:15 AM
I think it's a good idea too. Cause then those that want to have a backup plan can refer to the list.

Those that want no part of that kind of "account sharing" in fear of competition, account stealing or whatever can simply not participate, and everything is cool.

I do know there are alot of us out there that can run into a bind every now and then, and having a backup would be great.

Gary

Randy J
07-13-2002, 09:07 AM
On the TDR (Dodge Diesel) web site, they have a member's only section where people can list where they're at, what tools and capabilities they have etc. Maybe something similar could be done here. If you want to participate, you just list your information, if not, you don't.

Randy

awm
07-13-2002, 12:27 PM
good idea . but despite what everybody says. theres a lot of difference in quality
of wk out there.
1 if his wk is not up to par ,u may loose accts.
2 if his wk is better than yours ,u know what can happen.
still its a good idea ,if the kinks are wked out.