PDA

View Full Version : Any landscapers into offering dumpster services?

michael bucher
07-13-2002, 12:16 AM
I was wondering if any of you are offering roll-off dumpster services to your contractors or clients, or if you know of any one who is? If so I'd like to hear from you. I'm looking to expand my landscape services to my regular contractors but need to do my homework first. Thanks!

Lanelle
07-13-2002, 06:35 AM
Yes we offer those services. Most of the work is gov't contract or businesses.

michael bucher
07-13-2002, 09:03 AM
Have you ever seen these dumpsters that were once advertised in the back of Turf magazine that you can pull behind a truck? What's a relatively inexpensive way to get started?

SCAPEASAURUSREX
07-14-2002, 11:14 AM
I have heard that a guy out this way does something like that , He created a separate business altogether to do dumpsters and hauling... Dont know any details but see the dumpsters from time to time ??

I looked at these awsome set up at a trade show earlier this year.. they have some kind of dual hoist setup that allows you to take say and F550 or 650 and use that as a rolloff truck and when you dont need to do the roll off thing you hook up to a flat bed or a mason dump or grain body , or what ever body you want and now you have a dumptruck with out doing anything other than pulling it onboard... The system was in the $10K range plus the truck....