PDA

View Full Version : Buying out apt complex contract?

andyhobbs3
05-29-2010, 12:57 PM
I was offered a contract from another lco for an apartment complex that pays $800 month for weekly service. He wants me to give him a price to buy out the contract but I have never bought out a contract before. What should I offer him for the contract?

Big Bad Bob
05-29-2010, 07:06 PM
I was offered a contract from another lco for an apartment complex that pays $800 month for weekly service. He wants me to give him a price to buy out the contract but I have never bought out a contract before. What should I offer him for the contract?

Around $200.00 sounds fair.
After a week you could lose it.

W.L.M.
05-29-2010, 07:13 PM
I usually say 10% of a years total revenue on that account but in this instance I would stay lower than that. Why is he selling it? There very well could be a problem with it.

topsites
05-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Oh hey I have a bridge I want to sell you!

C4chris70
05-30-2010, 12:20 PM
If you do decide to go forward with an offer, I would set up a meeting with both him and the apt complex mgr. The complex may require the maintenance company to carry a certain amount of insurance to maintain the property. If you do not meet their requirements, that could be grounds for immediate termination. Be careful and good luck.