PDA

View Full Version : Mow and Blows still can look decent

1MajorTom
07-15-2002, 12:02 AM
Just because an account is not a full service one, doesn't mean that it still can't look decent and be profitable.
We have a mixture of full service and mow and blows.

This was taken in early spring just as it was starting to green up.
As you can see, I'm a little late in developing my photos. ;)

This is just a mow and blow account. They take no extras from us except leaf clean-ups, but that's ok. This is a good money account still the same. :)
They never complain, and they take a weekly cut even thru the summer.

The line at the bottom of the pic is the shadow of overhead wires.

http://members2.photofun.com/Probably/HQiTOOLImageGallery/PeppersLawn.jpg

65hoss
07-15-2002, 06:18 AM
Is it just me, but I don't see any pictures???:confused:

John Gamba
07-15-2002, 06:41 AM
The Lawn Look's Gray???:confused: :confused:

Firefighter Dave
07-15-2002, 06:43 AM
Thier is a picture, just takes a while to load.... I helped it along by right clicking where the picture is and selecting show picture.

Dave

:blob2: :blob2:

Doc Pete
07-15-2002, 07:18 AM
Who are those hot Babes in the Bikini's:p
Pete

Brickman
07-15-2002, 07:34 AM
Switchless very funny! LOL :D I figured what was going on even before I loaded the pic.

Jodi very nice looking property. Nuttin wrong with a mow and blow on one that looks this nice. I have several like this. They cannot be beat. The customer is happy and so am I.

Doc Pete
07-15-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Brickman Lawn Care
Jodi very nice looking property. Nuttin wrong with a mow and blow on one that looks this nice. I have several like this. They cannot be beat. The customer is happy and so am I.

Yeah, me too. I find that in season, if you are solo, you just can't keep up with the mulch, weeds, edging and still do the lawns. So, I try to offer the "mow and blow", and as the summer hits and things slow down, do the customers pruning.
Pete

dr grass
07-15-2002, 01:40 PM
i dont see the babes in bikinis! ! d*&m computer .... lmao

awm
07-15-2002, 02:30 PM
still got knots on my head from the last time ,i gazed a little to long. good thing i cant seeum:D

Dennis E.
07-15-2002, 06:25 PM
It's possible for sure Jodi.
I've got a lot that are set up like that. Minimal or no shrubs. In and out in a flash. I wish all my residential were like that.
Good profit in the "quickies".:D ;)

brucec32
07-23-2002, 12:37 AM
Who the heck wants to do anything but mow n' blow, anyway? Much easier on you (or your employees) to sit on a mower seat than to do all that dirty grunt work, I say. I also find it hard getting a dollar a minute for PULLING WEEDS!

DaveK
07-23-2002, 01:22 AM
Their is a picture, just takes a while to load....

I noticed that too.

It's 'cause it's a .bmp image, even though it is named as a .jpeg

Here is the same picture... saved as a true .jpg
Loads 8 times faster (78k vs 677k file size)

-1MajorTom, that is a nice lookin' lawn. Good thing you mentioned the shadow of the power lines.... kinda looks like your mower was leaking a lot of oil on the way back to the truck. :)

http://www.readyforawebsite.com/plowsite/pepperslawn.jpg

1MajorTom
07-23-2002, 07:49 AM
Thanks Dave.
I don't post pics much.
Leave it to me to screw it up. :rolleyes: