PDA

View Full Version : Help with hydro Scag

awagner9
05-30-2010, 11:25 AM
Yesterday when mowing my yard in the late afternoon. Mower started acting up. A yard is an 1 1/4 acre. Mowed only 5 yards before mine. Toward the end of my lawn right side got a little louder and then couldnt keep up with the left. Then it wouldn't move all together. Let it sit for about 5 min. and it work again. the trying to finish yard it started again, so I parked it. 460 hrs Scag Wildcat. 3 weeks ago had it in the shop for left hydro valve came loose and they adjusted linkage. Then had hydro oil and filter changed. Help WTF!!!!!! Would low hydro oil cause this? Any help would be great thanks Alex

awagner9
05-30-2010, 03:33 PM
anyone???????????

rm25x
05-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Sounds like there is air in the system. Try to bleed it out. The owners manual should have instructions on how to do that, but basically lift the wheels of the ground, and run it forward for a minute, then backwards for a minute, then forwards.... Some manufactures have different ways of doing this though so check the manual. Also, keep checking fluid levels in the resivor to make sure its not low. I have had some where I had to lift the front of the machine up about 2' higher then the rear to get the air to bleed out.