PDA

View Full Version : Any one need a Walker MTSD??

ahenderson
05-30-2010, 03:02 PM
I have a 2002 Walker mower that has a 56" deck (i think) and a 03 parts mower that goes with it, that does not have a deck...Both have high hours would have to check for sure.
both have 20hp motors,The 02 runs and the 03 I was told ran, but I hadn't really messed with it. The one that runs, all I have noticed that it needs is the choke cable hooked back up. But it starts and runs, I have mowed with it for a couple months now. The deck needs a little bit of work, but still mowes great. All the gearboxes seem to be in great shape. The parts mower has one good drive tire and has one with a hole in it( the picture was taken before I took the tire off to put on the 02) but I need to get rid of these, to get a Walker bagger mower! I would be interested in trading for a Walker ghs, let me know what you got! Or I would be interested in selling for $2200
* can take more pictures if anyone is interested just et me know! Thanks for looking!

theheisk
05-30-2010, 06:40 PM
Got any pics of both mowers?

ahenderson
05-30-2010, 09:52 PM
I sure do, I am having some trouble uploading them, but I am working on it! Thanks for looking hopefully have them up soon. aj