PDA

View Full Version : Wow, just wow....

FiveOJoe
05-31-2010, 07:56 AM
not really a good rep for the industry....:confused:

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/special_reports&id=7442195

nepatsfan
05-31-2010, 08:05 AM
Go figure it was a cop too. That is disgusting.

Kartanimal29
05-31-2010, 08:28 AM
I just love the Irrigation Valve set up on the older lady's house :hammerhead:

gts0018s
05-31-2010, 08:45 AM
Correction...."USED to BE COP". There is a reason he's not there...and was most likely something more than his business growing. That's like me saying and "He's a Lawn Professional, too".

mowisme
05-31-2010, 09:20 AM
little off subject,but..We hired a roofer once. Wife knew his Dad from work..So she wrote out the total check there on spot ($4000) long story short- year later not one shingle had been put on!..finally found him and I had to buy all material over- And to top it I had to remove 3/4 of roof because he was STILL dragging his heals. I ended up re-sheating whole roof (he didn't want too) then I had to go and re-nail everything he did because he was using too small of nails. He was to re-pay me for 2nd time buying materials at a $100 a month- never saw a Dime. To top it off..came home one day and He and neighbor were almost fist fighting in my yard! Too long to go on..But he had company shirts and advertisement..appeared proffesional, But we failed to do our homework..It is a must. And never pay all up front (Thank you Wife). End result -cost us $7500 and I did over 1/2 the work. reason I hired in the beginning was my lower back was giving me trouble.

topsites
05-31-2010, 10:06 AM
I wonder if he's a member here.

nepatsfan
05-31-2010, 10:20 AM
I wonder if he's a member here.

He is...its a solo guy listed out of virginia....:laugh: jk topsites:drinkup:

mrealty
05-31-2010, 10:33 AM
I just love the Irrigation Valve set up on the older lady's house :hammerhead:

I was thinking the same thing. I would love to hear why it was set up that way. It appeared to be a bunch of individual timers when they could have just used one single multi-zoned sprinkler timer. At first glance, it appears that guy had absolutely no clue as to how sprinkler systems should work. That set up was just insane.

FiveOJoe
05-31-2010, 06:07 PM
Go figure it was a cop too. That is disgusting.

Yeah, can't trust them cops:rolleyes:

lawnguyland
05-31-2010, 08:52 PM
On the flip side this idiot helps legit businesses because people will ask for licenses and insurance and when the ska rubs dont have it- no job for them. Then they go to legit business who can now charge decent prices and make a living.

yardguy28
05-31-2010, 09:03 PM
On the flip side this idiot helps legit businesses because people will ask for licenses and insurance and when the ska rubs dont have it- no job for them. Then they go to legit business who can now charge decent prices and make a living.

i see your thinking and it makes sense........

but wouldn't it make you worry that more and more people will trust even the legit professionals less and less???

i'd be worried thats the way it would go.