PDA

View Full Version : Lazer hp is awesome

scott's turf
07-15-2002, 11:00 AM
Bought a 52" lazer hp on sat and I pick it up tomorrow. I demoed it on thursday and friday and it is an incredible machine. Everything you guys say about these lazers are great. I was very skeptical about its ability on hills but it did even better than my belt drive wb. It felt like such a light machine and was very manuverable. Very easy to master and cuts so well. I had tried the stander a couple weeks back and found it to be aweful on hills and very touchy controls. I love the lazers dampeners on the sticks so you can let go and swat the bug off your head and you still go straight. I was originally going to go with the 60" but found that the 52" would be more versitile for me on the properties that I do. Although my day was not dramically reduced, it still cut off about 10% compared to my belt drive 54" wb. The greatest thing was being done at the end of the day and actually having enough energy to my my own lawn. Great machine!

Premo Services
07-15-2002, 11:10 AM
[scott's turf] The greatest thing was being done at the end of the day and actually having enough energy to my my own lawn. Great machine!

That is one of the benifits of when I bough my lazer 2 years ago. The more you use it the more you will enjoy the machine.:D

I also purchaed the ultra vac for mine, it made the nightmare of leaf season a real breeze.
Good lick with yur maching, and HAVE FUN!!!!!

65hoss
07-15-2002, 08:12 PM
With more seat time you will probably shave some more time off your day.

They make it fun. Cutting to me is no longer work. I get paid to ride cool equipment all day. :)

ADMowing
07-15-2002, 09:02 PM
Congrats on the NEW machine!

Have lots of fun!!!

I used to live in Milton, NH. My sister lives in Farmington and brother lives in Pembroke. Its hotter up there these days than it is in Florida! Go figure!

Glad to hear about your new Zero Turn! Our 61" takes the hills beautifully too!

A & D

Mike (MLC)
07-16-2002, 12:29 AM
I have a Lazer Z HP. It has 410 hours on it. Have had it about a year. I haven't had any problems with it. Great machine.:blob4: